Friday, March 6, 2009

Jennifer got herself a J-O-B !!!

Just wanted to share with everyone that I am no longer UNEMPLOYED! I didn't really advertise it, but about noon on NYE I had the bomb dropped on me that I would no longer have employment as of January 1 2009. It was really hard to take, especially since I had never been "laid-off" before and had only worked there 3 months. These last 2 months have been difficult, but my faith remained that I would eventually find a new and possibly even better job... Anyways, on to the GOOD NEWS....

Yesterday, after two very intense interviews, I was offered a Paralegal position with the firm of Merritt, Flebotte, Wilson, Webb, and Caruso!!!! It is a North Carolina based firm with offices serving North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee. I will be the primary professional support to the Memphis location (My office is in Southwind, which means no daily downtown commute!). I start Monday the 9th and I am soooo thrilled and believe that this will be a great fit for me:) Just wanted to share my HAPPY news! Hope all is well!

Love, Jennifer

2 comments:

tricia said...

Congrats and good luck!

Andrea said...

YAY!!! I know you are thrilled. Best of luck.