Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Welcome 2009... a new year, a new blog :)

Well, less than a week into this new year and a whirlwind of change continues to surround Reagan and me! My New Year's resolution was to get more organized and keep in better touch with our family and friends...so with that I made Reagan and I an official blog!

2008 was definitely a year that started off much different than it ended. I am thankful for self-realization and personal growth that I acquired for myself; I was blessed with gaining the strength to move on from the negative aspects in mine and Reagan's life. It was long overdue to make healthy changes for us both! The second part of the year was filled with continous changes (job changes, losing jobs, and a bunch of moves!) and I think that Reagan and I finally have gotten ourselves settled down- back in good ol' Memphis! Oh my, does it feel GREAT to be back and surrounded by all the awesome friends in my life. I am thrilled that Reagan will get to know each of you more and more as he continues to grow into a young man!

I will be diligent in keeping this blog current with pictures and news of what is new in this lil' ol life of ours:) So please feel free to subscribe to our blog and, of course we welcome all comments:)

With love,

Jennifer and Reagan (a.k.a. my "Sneaky Pete")



Here are some pics from my New Year's Eve...

A group of 7 couples started off the last night of 2008 with dinner at The Majestic Grille in Downtown Memphis (The building was originally a movie theatre in the 1940's that had been renovated into a restaurant)... they showed silent movies on a big screen while you dined, it was fabulous!




Jody and I had a great evening together...

After dinner we all went over to Connor and Stephanie Richard's beautiful home in Harbor Town. This a great pic of some of the ladies of the evening; (l to r) Julie Mc Owen, Paige Cole, myself, and Whitney Hill.

Whitney and Terry getting ready to countdown to midnight...








...and it's officially 2009, Happy New Year's!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldn't be happier for you and Reagan in this new year. 08 was quite the whirlwind for you and I am so proud of you for all the changes you've made and hurdles you've overcome. What a blessing it is to have you two back home, where you belong :)

Jody A said...

Wow, so good to see you back in Memphis! Hope to see you soon :)

JA & Gracie

Charlotte Lewis said...

I'm so glad I finally got to meet Reagan today! Even though I already felt like I knew him just from your myspace and facebook. Can you teach me to make a blog? I love it!!! Love you guys, Charlotte and Lennon

Meg said...

yay! so glad you have joined the blog world ;)Hope to see you Saturday!!